Metin2 P Server
S   

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin2 P-Server Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FarbinJones

Beginner

• "FarbinJones" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2019

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:44am

Freeze after selecting server, seems like glitch on graphical level.

i can start the game, choose hybris as an instance, channel 2, click on login however then it right away freezes. no blunders, venture manager says it is jogging nonetheless, no sound system faults or whatever. other than that and logically me no longer being able to login or whatever, it does some thing weird which makes me think that the glitch is on graphical processing level. when I circulate the window (in windowed mode of direction, duh) every a part of it that i flow out of my computing device limitations and pull returned in, becomes black. attempted it all, both gpu's, all viable compatibility modes, windowed, fullscreen, outside ime, inner ime, continually as admin, reinstalled, specific resolutions, continually the identical.

Source code

<span style="color: #333333">vidmate</span>

Source code

<span style="color: #333333">mobdro</span>

Source code

<span style="color: #333333">word counter</span>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "FarbinJones" (Nov 23rd 2019, 3:28am)

11 guests thanked already.
Rate this thread